Clubs and Organisations
Visit a remarkable flower park just outside Toulouse
Come and show your group our Asian-inspired English landscape gardens!
A variety of gardens, an exotic greenhouse for aquatic plants, a belvedere, a banana plantation, a mini farm... There’s almost 9 acres of inventive landscaping where you can lose yourself in a 2-hour stroll among our 2,500 species of plants.
A flowery space designed for everyone to enjoy and classed among the most beautiful in France, less than 20 miles north of Toulouse.
Garden centre and shop
At the end of your visit, you’ll find a large garden centre by the reception, offering a wide range of exceptional plants.
Our gardeners have hand-picked a unique selection of shrubs, rose bushes and grasses as well as perennial, climbing and aquatic plants. The majority of these plants are grown on-site, in our nursery.
- Toilets are provided in the main building and inside the park;
- A shaded picnic area has been set up for your lunch break (no restaurants on-site);
- A covered farm shed will provide you with shelter if it rains;
- A free large car park has been specially designed for coaches;
- There are a number of benches dotted along the trail, so that you can go at your own pace;
- The park and its various facilities are accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
|April, sept. and oct.||From May to August|
|From 10 to 29 adults||8 €||9 €|
|More than 30 adults||7 €||8 €|
Guided tour option (except on weekends and bank holidays): € 70 (lasting 1 hour 15 minutes)
Tour agency : Contact us
- L’Échauguette : Market cuisine using fresh ingredients, prepared in-house. Panoramic view. Open for lunch on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Booking required for groups.
Grand Rue, 81500 GIROUSSENS
Tel : 05 67 67 45 84
- Le Girou : Bar serving snacks and light meals. Open every day. Booking required for groups.
10 place de la Mairie, 81500 Giroussens
Tél : 05 63 41 63 90
- Le Colvert : Gastronomic restaurant serving authentic cuisine in a calm and pleasant setting. Open every day except Monday, Saturday lunchtime and Sunday evening. Booking required for groups (up to 60 people).
En Boyer, 81500 Saint-Lieux-lès-Lavaur
Tel : 05 63 41 32 47
Ideas for themed days out
In collaboration with the Comité Départemental du Tourisme du Tarn (regional tourism committee), we’ve provided 2 examples of days out that include a visit to our gardens.
Gardens and tasty treats
10am: Visit to the Jardins des Martels gardens
Spend a deliciously different half-day in our remarkable flower park.
12pm: Gourmet lunch at gastronomic restaurant Le Colvert in Saint-Lieux-lès-Lavaur.
2pm: Visit to the Art du Chocolat museum
Housed in an 18th century town house, this is a place like no other. There are three galleries to explore, with a permanent exhibition of chocolate sculptures and artworks and themed temporary exhibitions. Prepare to be amazed with a guided grand cru chocolate tasting session!
4.30pm: Gaillac wine tasting
Next stop is the Domaine Carcenac vineyard at the heart of the Gaillac wine-growing region, one of the oldest in France. After a tour of the vineyard from the owners, you’ll get to taste the best wines produced by this family of wine enthusiasts that has been making wine for seven generations. It is possible to purchase wines at reduced prices.
Feel on top of the world with a day in Giroussens
10.15am: Visit to the Centre Céramique Contemporaine (Contemporary Pottery Centre)
The goal of this centre is to promote all kinds of pottery, the work of very small studios, openness to art and to freedom of creation and the maintenance of traditional crafts.
11am: Visit to Giroussens church
A tour guide for the Tarn region will reveal the story of this gothic church erected at the end of the 13th century by the abbots of Saint-Salvy, Albi.
12pm: Lunch at L’Échauguette restaurant
Looking out over the Agout valley, the restaurant in the village has a stunning panoramic view. The chef, Nicolas, serves cuisine that is being constantly reinvented, made with fresh, local produce.
2.30pm: Guided tour of the Jardins des Martels
Our remarkable gardens classed among the most beautiful in France will be a real breath of fresh air. These Asian-inspired English landscape gardens filled with flowers will impress you with their creativity as well as their diversity.